Welcome aboard!
I invite you to join me on my voyage to discover great music.
I hope to share a lot about the underdogs of music and whatever else I feel like sharing.



Friday, September 18, 2009

Tranquil music for times of Enlightenment

I don't know if it's because I'm getting older now, but I'm beginning to listen to somber and relaxing music more often. Maybe i'm experiencing my quarter life crisis? Now that doesn't mean I have completely forbidden my love for face melting guitar solos, slick dance grooves, and vocal chord mutilating jams. As timid as I may seem, I also enjoy some gangster rap every now and then. Tupac isn't forsaken from my playlist either and I have love for Biggie too.
The point I'm trying to get across is that you should make room in your heart for music of all sorts.
Hopefully these tracks can bring you inspiration during times of relaxation and reflection.


Sigur Ros - Heima


Radiohead - Nude


Modest Mouse - Little Motel

No comments:

Post a Comment