Welcome aboard!
I invite you to join me on my voyage to discover great music.
I hope to share a lot about the underdogs of music and whatever else I feel like sharing.



Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dericious Indie Mash Up!

I have a love and hate relationship with Vampire Weekend. I like some songs and dislike others.
Epic music video with a few notable actors and actresses featured in the video. YAAAAAAAAYUH!

Vampire Weekend - Giving up the Gun


Relaxed, yet upbeat, and won't put you to sleep. Hope you like trees.

Velour - The Way She Said


An older song by HOT HOT HEAT! I don't know what they are up to now days but I was a big fan throughout my years in high school.

HOT HOT HEAT - Goodnight Goodnight

2 comments:

  1. Hi Eugine,

    I found your blog through a comment (including a link) you made on another blog (yeah, it worked).

    I'm glad I did, because I much enjoyed the Vampire Weekend - Giving up the Gun video and the The Zutons - Valerie video I both didn't know yet.

    I'll be passing by your blog more often.
    (You are from Oeganda?!)

    Cheers,


    Turtuga Blanku

    * Solar Power Music at: http://www.TurtugaBlanku.com *
    http://turtugablanku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by! I'm from Alaska. Great to meet you, I'll be stopping by your blog as well. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete