Welcome aboard!
I invite you to join me on my voyage to discover great music.
I hope to share a lot about the underdogs of music and whatever else I feel like sharing.



Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Stroke your Arctic Monkeys at the Bloc Party and you might get Hives

The Stroke's catchy guitar riffs are what got me listening and the lead singers voice sealed the deal. I'm sick of listening to generic bands with guys that sound and look like girls. Julian Casablancas, the lead singer, has in my opinion, one of the best indie rock voices. Check out this live performance of "Take it or Leave it".
The Strokes - Take it or Leave it


It seems that the Arctic Monkeys can put on an amazing live performance. Here's one of my favorites. Is it just me or does the drummer kind of look like Nick Swardson?
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent



Bloc Party's guitar work is amazing. These memorable riffs will linger in your mind for days.
Bloc Party - Hunting for Witches




The Hives - Walk Idiot Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment