Welcome aboard!
I invite you to join me on my voyage to discover great music.
I hope to share a lot about the underdogs of music and whatever else I feel like sharing.



Monday, September 27, 2010

Rocker's Delight

Allow me to introduce you to The Zutons! This English indie rock band from Liverpool hit it big with the release of "Valerie" off of their 2006 "Tired of Hanging Around" album. A good fix for when your itching for some rock n roll!

The Zutons - Valerie



What about The Black Keys?
I've heard a lot of good things about this rock duo, but never put an effort to give them a shot.
Unfortunately, I do not know much about their older music, but I do know that their new album "Brothers" is a great listen.
Give the album a listen. Satisfaction guaranteed!

The Black Keys - Tighten Up

Tired Of Hanging Around
Brothers
CLICK THE IMAGES TO BUY ALBUM OR SONGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment